What is the Inner Negotiation Workshop, and who is it for?
The workshop is held twice a year and offers a safe environment for those who wish to achieve the following and more:
- Those going through major life transitions
- Anyone who is ready to break through old patterns and behaviors
- Heal and find resolution from painful past experiences
- Practice new behaviors
- Breakthrough self-limiting belief systems and open the door to new possibilities
Trust Yourself, Set Boundaries, Own your Power
The Inner Negotiation Workshop (INW) is an intensive two-day experience for those who want more energy, joy, love, and success in their lives.
Our Next workshop
– Dates: January 6th, 7th 2024
– Location: San Anselmo, CA
– Times: Saturday: 8:30- 6:30PM; Sunday 8:30-5:00PM
-Includes Lunches & Snacks
– Investment: $1200
The workshop is designed for you to unlock your true potential and launch yourself into the next phase of your personal and/or professional life; and is an opportunity for you to renew the relationship with yourself in an intimate and reflective environment.
- Design the next chapter of your life, according to your life goals, wishes and … grandest dreams
- Explore personal themes or address specific obstacles
- Heal and complete past incidents
This two and a half-day retreat will help you break through old patterns, master self-defeating tendencies, ritualize change in a positive way or formulate a strategy for transition.
Over the past 30 years, thousands of people have taken the INW all over the world. They are living proof that there is a hidden power within all of us. And we invite you to explore it.
Participants say they experience:
- increased self-awareness and confidence
- freedom of choice and behavior
- a clear sense of inner direction
- a strong feel of inner-balance
- new inspiration and energy
“You must be aware of what goes on inside of you before you can build a bridge to another. “
Dr. Cherie Carter-Scott, Ph.D.
How it Works
Our facilitators will prepare you for the workshop so that you enter with a set of personal objectives that you want to work on. Each participant comes with a number of objectives which will create their individual workshop experience.
Examples of student objectives include:
- Get a better sense of self and what I want in life (and what I don’t want)
- Increase self-confidence, energy, and productivity
- Make a choice about my career path
- Find my sense of personal power, passion, and purpose
- Breakthrough conflicts and fears
- Get in touch with my emotions and express them fully
- .Improve my communication skills
- Trust my intuition
- Set my boundaries and make them clear to others
- Practice difficult conversations I want to have with family, friends, and coworkers
- Design a healthy lifestyle – find ways to put myself first
- Learn how to say, “No!”.
This two and a half-day workshop is designed to unlock your true potential and participants walk away with a renewed sense of self and a positive mindset .
Q: Is group sharing required in this workshop?
A: No. Each participant can choose whether to work through their objective in an open group setting or closed session with their chosen facilitator.
Q: When is the next workshop?
A: Sign up to receive notification for the next workshop!